Annual Championships 2018
- £3.00 per event (or £10 for 4 or more events) - Adults
- £2.00 per event (or £7 for 4 or more events) - Junior Players (under 18s).
Closing date for entries is Sunday 11th February 2018
In all events entry is limited to
- All players registered with Lowestoft & District TTL.
- Regular attendees of the League's Coaching Scheme.
Please note that in accordance with rule 15.1.2 to be eligible to enter the Individual Championships, a player must be registered with a team in the Lowestoft Table Tennis League for at least 4 weeks at the time of entry.
Matches will be played under the laws of the ETTA and using 11up scoring system for all competitions except handicap, the Tournament Referee appointed shall resolve the final decision in the event of any dispute.
Competitions will usually be on a simple Knockout basis except Men's and Ladies Singles or in any competition with less than 8 entries or otherwise at the discretion of the Championships Committee.
Players must report to control at the stated times on the schedule or risk exclusion at the discretion of the Tournament Referee.
Additional Entry Qualifications (See Paragraph 1 above):
- Men’s Singles - Any male player
- Ladies Singles - Any female player
- Men’s Doubles - Any male player
- Ladies Doubles - Any female player
- Mixed Doubles - One male and one female player
- Division 2 Singles - Any player registered for Division 2 teams
- Division 2 Doubles - Any player registered for Division 2 teams
- Veterans 40+ Singles - Any player 40 years or older on Jan 1st 2019
- Veterans 40+ Doubles - Any player 40 years or older on Jan 1st 2019
- Veterans 60+ Singles - Any player 60 years or older on Jan 1st 2019
- Handicap Singles - Any player (including Juniors)
- Ping Pong Singles - Any player
- Youth Singles - Any player under 21 on 1st Jan 2018
- Under 15 Singles - Any player under 15 on 1st Jan 2018
Where there are less than eight entrants for any event the Championships Committee reserve the right to alter the format and limit the prizes.
Men’s/Ladies Singles. These competitions will be run as round robin competitions. If there are only enough entries for a single group the top two players will meet each other on finals evening. The specific rules to be adopted will be advised before the start of play.
Entries for all events are accepted on the basis that players are available to play in Finals matches on Thursday 1st March 2018. Any player entered but later declaring themselves unavailable without satisfactory explanation may be subject to disciplinary action.
This schedule is a guideline drawn up prior to the entries being received. The Committee would like to run the events as explained herein but reserve the right to make any changes deemed necessary due to lack of entries or time on any particular tournament day. Players will be notified personally of such changes.
Late entries cannot be accepted.