There will be a 1st Division Blue Riband competition for the 2017/18 season. The rules are as follows:
- Each game is three sets of 11-up
- Teams receive 1 point for each set and all three sets have to played.
- 3 pts. will be awarded to the winning team during the group phase.
- Any tie on points will be decided by set difference.
- If a team is unable to complete a fixture the opposition will be awarded 3 pts. and +9 set difference for the tie.
- No player will play more than 3 consecutive games.
- Any player that is scheduled to play 3 consecutive games will have a drinks break in the middle.
- You must have 3 players on the night and 2nd Div / Cadet players can be called up if required but will be cup-tied for this competition.
- The first and second placed teams from each group will advance to the Semi Finals.